Reliable Hardware, Quality Software, User-Friendly Features
Vibration Research’s Medallion III controller is a cost-effective and reliable option for running basic vibration tests.
The Medallion III offers a limited range of basic features and functionality as well as our well-known stamp of quality. Each Medallion III is individually tested before shipping and comes with a one year warranty that protects your investment and your testing environment.
Designed and engineered to provide value – including reliable performance, accurate testing, and user-friendly features. Here’s what test engineers running routine scenarios can expect from our entry-level controller:
- Common hardware platform and built-in self-diagnostics
- No special boards or special drivers needed
- Compatible with any PC in your lab
- A basic reporting package
- User-editable templates
- 4 input channels
- Compatible with any Shaker
- 13.000 lines of resolution
- >120dB dynamic range
- Sample frequency up to 108.000Hz
- Automated calibration check
- TEDS (IEEE 1451.4) smart transducer interface
- Gigabit Ethernet connection speed
The Medallion III is run with our proprietary software that sets-up and monitors vibration tests and performs basic reporting. It runs on Microsoft® Windows except for Windows XP and earlier versions. Offering the convenience of digital remote monitoring, the Medallion III software is configured with Sine, SRTD, Shock, Random, and System Check with additional features:
- Test sequencer
- Pasted trace overlays
- Cursor functions
- Custom reporting
Download our Medallion III Software
At Vibration Research, we believe ongoing support is just as important as the initial installation. Ask about our:
- Dedicated customer support team
- Virtual live and on-demand education
- Upgrades and support agreements
- On- and off- site training
Want More information?
Download our Medallion III Brochure
Download our Product Catalog
Take a Demo!
Contact a VR Sales Representative